1.9.08

first blog

My name is Perri Landsberg. I am from New York and am a junior at UT. I am an Advertising and Public Relations major and wish to do something within the party planning field. I am very interested in design and fashion and spend my summers interning in the fashion industry. I am planning on studying abroad next semester in Florence and am very excited for that experince. 

I am very excited and interested about this class. I have heard great things from friends that were in it and loved it. I also have heard a lot about you as a person and am very excited to hear your take on different issues and subjects and take part in class discussions about them. I don't know what to expect during class time but am excited to find out and get the class started. I am sorry about your loss, hope to see you back tomorrow. 

No comments: