13.11.08

FLIP BOOK

The flip book project was very interesting. I enjoyed the process of making my flip book but even more than that I enjoyed seeing what the rest of the class did for theirs. I found it amazing how a simple class assignment to make a flip book could turn out so amazing. I loved looking through other peoples because they were all so different. 

My flip book consisted of a farmer planting seeds, the seeds then got rained on and slowly grew into a patch of flowers. The flowers disappeared and a butterfly flew across the page, then coming back the other way was a red balloon. In the end the flowers ended up slowly reappearing and it ended with the full patch of flowers again. I really enjoyed this project and wish that I took it to the next level by making it a more in depth story.

No comments: