30.11.08

Brookhaven Video Game

I read the article on the Brookhaven video game from the nytimes.com. This article was very interesting. It is all about video games and their success over the years. The first video game that was made was called tennis for two and was a very simple, easily operated game. From then on everyone was hooked on video games, from pac man to rock band, people are so overly obsessed with video games. I find it crazy how much time people spend playing video games and all of the different games that have came out over the years. The realistic characters are one of the things that really amaze me, it really shows how much technology has improved over all of the years. From a half a century ago until now video games went from being a little green ball going across a blank screen, to being able to create your own person on your video game to represent you, play music, and so much more. I have never been a big video game player myself, but I do really like Wii. I find it crazy what you can do with video games. This article was really interesting and informative on all of the different games throughout the years. 

No comments: