8.12.08

Grid Art Response

John- your grid art was really creative, I liked that you used coffee to make out the giraffe, it was very different and creative. 
Victor- I liked that you incorporated pac man into your grid art. The idea of using a pan as pac man was very creative.
Coleen- I liked that you used your eyes as the main part of your grid art. It came out really good.
Ryan- Although yours wasn't exactly considered "grid art" I still think your pac man idea was really good and your drawings were also very good as well. 
Bernadette- I liked your flower grid art. I remember using that when I was younger so seeing you making it out of that was really cool. 
Matt- I liked that your grid art was more of an installation. It was very different and used different aspects of the class in it as well. 
Adam- Your grid art was really cool. I liked that you used light to portray your grid, it came out really good. 
Murat- Your grid art was very different, I liked that you used different materials and wrote your name and the schools name as well. 
Ashley- Your art came out very nice. Although it was not considered to be a grid I still think that the overall picture was a success. 
Shawn- I liked that you used the game chess as your grid. It was really creative and turned out nice. 
Brendan-Your grid art came out really well. The shading with the pencils was really interesting. 

No comments: