1.12.08

Performance Art Responces

Taylor- I liked your performance art a lot. It was very different and showed your view on technology. I like that your point is that technology does not make you an individual which is a nice message. 
Adam- Really great performance, the different types of music really added to it by changing up your rythems and tunes to move to. I also liked that you used your friend as your canvas because that made it more interesting overall. 
John- Your idea was really funny and realistic. Music is being used as background music for whatever people are doing in their lives, especially with the iphones these days. So I really liked your performance and can relate to it also. 
Bernadette- Your performance was very creative. I liked that you choose cherries because the color and texture made it much more dramatic. I thought the whole idea was very good. 
Ashley-I can relate to your performance. Having the sounds of technology in the background while I get ready for my days and nights happens a lot. I thought your idea was portrayed well. 
Laura- I thought your performance was very funny. With video games these days if something breaks it could really cause a problem and annoy people. The acting that you did was very funny and I enjoyed watching it. 
Ciara- Your idea for your performance art was very good. The fact that you didnt just reveal the artwork you did, but then turned it around to show "technology reveals art" was very good and powerful. I enjoyed this a lot. 
Shawn- The idea of your performance art was perfect for todays times. People dont need to be talented to play music anymore is so true. Your performance was very funny and realistic I liked that you got into it and showed your emotion it definately made your performance enjoyable. 
Ryan- I thought your performance was very very good. I loved that you put all of the sounds of your day into a song, while talking about them. The phone call that you got in the middle was funny and perfect for your performance. It turned out very well and entertaining. It was very creative. 
Stacey- I liked your performance a lot. These days everyone is so into their technology that they feel as if without it they would die, but you showed people that you dont have all of your technology right now and your still alive..it showed a good idea and overall message.
Coleen- I liked seeing your view on technology because it was very interesting. Technology definately does enhance beauty these days. It can make ugly people pretty, and pretty people even prettier, and just overall change the look of someone. It was a very good, creative idea.
Brendan- Your idea was very different. The interaction with the class was nice. Although we all guessed the wrong song for your art, I enjoyed looking at your art work and listening to the song that you were listening to while being inspired to paint it was a very cool experience. 
Murad- I thought your performance piece was very good and different. It was very funny how you had your friend wrapped up like a christmas tree, I also enjoyed listening to you talk about how things are different in your country because I am very interested in different cultures and different places around the world. 
Victor- Your performance was very entertaining. You are a very good guitar player. I liked that you were showing how fast you could produce and print a cd of it in under 5 minutes. It was a very creative cool idea.
Makayla- I loved your performance. It is so funny because it happens so much these days, you dont even realize and people will be eating and 10 minutes later realize that no conversation has been exchanged, everyone is just texting. Texting is taking over and it seems as if soon relationships will be solely based around texting instead of actually communicating. 
Matt- Very creative. All of the windows sounds actually ends up turning into stand by me which I thought was great. At first I didnt know where you were going with it, but in the end it was great and really creative. 

No comments: